Each student is expected to attend:
- one intercollegiate class in Phonetics every week. These are in MT (1-8), HT (1-8) and TT (1-6);
- one intercollegiate Grammar class every other week (even weeks), in MT, HT and TT (up to TT4);
- one General Linguistics tutorial every other week (odd weeks), in MT, HT and TT (up to TT4).
- one intercollegiate class in Phonetics every week. These are in MT (1-8); HT (1-4)
- one intercollegiate Grammar class every other week (even weeks), in MT (2, 4, 6, 8) and HT (2, 4, 6) and a total of 7 General Linguistics tutorials (MT 1, 3, 5 and 7) (HT 1, 3 and 5)
Please note that you will be assigned your tutors for each part of the course at the Prelims Co-ordination meeting on Thursday, 0th week, at 2.30pm, in the Main Hall of the Taylorian. Please bring along your timetables so class and tutorial times can be arranged then.
Email addresses take the form of firstname.surname@INSERT.ox.ac.uk, where the place (Faculty or College) to be inserted is given for each tutor in brackets
Intercollegiate Phonetics and Phonology Classes (MLL and PPL)
- Dr Mary Baltazani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms Helena Beeley (email@example.com)
- Dr Elinor Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Joanna Przedlacka (email@example.com)
- Mr Mitko Sabev (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr Ian Watson (email@example.com)
Intercollegiate Grammar Classes (MLL and PPL)
To be determined.