Please note there may be additions and amendments throughout the term — some venues and times may be changed at fairly short notice.
For all Papers IV & V, Romance/Slavonic/Celtic Linguistics, Individual Languages & Oriental Studies Lectures or Computational Linguistics please refer to the relevant Institute.
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics Lecture List
- MML Lecture List
- Oriental Institute Lecture List
- Computational Linguistics
- General Linguistics Seminar
- Comparative Philology Seminar
- The Romance Linguistics Seminar programme will start in January and continue through Hilary Term and Trinity Term: details will be published before the beginning of Hilary Term
- Developmental Seminars in Experimental Psychology
- Applied Linguistics Seminar
- Celtic Seminars
WebLearn is a virtual learning environment which provides access to online learning and support materials. You can log-in to Weblearn anywhere — anytime.
TRANSCRIPT : When you have finished your degree, you can now get an official transcript.
Faculty Disability Lead: Professor Aditi Lahiri (Chair of Faculty Board)
Faculty Disability Coordinator: Dan Holloway (Head of Administration & Finance)
To contact the University’s Disability Advisory Service please visit here
You can find the University’s Common Framework for Supporting Disabled Students here